How to add a collection of photos to your desktop background
Start by downloading our awesome collection of desktop background photos here, and save them to a folder on your computer.
Windows XP or VISTA
They haven't made this easy for you! You'll have to download an additional program or app to make this work. Check this out.
- From Control Panel, under Personalization, choose Set Desktop Background.
- When you're asked to Choose your Desktop Background, click Browse and locate the folder where you've saved our awesome photo collection.
- Select the photos you'd like to include (we recommend you Select All).
- Under picture position, choose what works best for your display. We recommend Fill.
- Choose how often your want your photo to change using the dropdown menu under change picture every:
- Click Save Changes.
- You're done!
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- In the window, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click the Desktop tab to display just the desktop preferences.
- Click the "plus" symbol at the bottom-left of the window, then navigate to the folder containing the awesome images. Chick choose.
- A dropdown menu near the top of the window lets you choose how to size the photos to best fit your display. This will depend on your monitor's aspect ratio - play around and see what looks best. We like to use Fill Screen.
- Beside change picture choose how often you want your awesome new background to change.
- If you'd like, you can set your screensaver a be a slideshow of these photos. Just click on the Screen Saver tab and choose the format you prefer under the slideshow options.
- Hooray! Looks soooooo awesome, right?
You're using a LINUX-based PC, which means you already know how to do everything! Just do it!